CODE OF CONDUCT
Westie Woodstock is committed to creating a fun and safe experience
for all of our dancers/campers. In order to provide our attendees with
a truly memorable experience, we have instituted a WW Code of Conduct.
The following actions can result in an ejection at the camper’s expense:
- Irresponsible and unsafe use of alcohol.
- Abusive language such as body shaming, racial slurs, rude or hateful language toward camp staff and fellow campers.
- Inappropriate conduct such as fighting or engaging in any action that may harm, endanger, threaten or bring discomfort to anyone.
- Engaging in any form of non-consensual sexual behavior
- Damage, destruction, vandalism or theft to any property.
- Peeing in public.
Any individual participating in any of these behaviors will be removed
immediately at the camper’s expense. Westie Woodstock management reserves
the right to remove anyone for any capacity of these violations. In certain
situations, the offender may be arrested. Westie Woodstock prides itself on our
celebration of dance and we are “judgment free”. So be nice and “Don’t be a Dick.”